February 20, 2018
Baltic Smart City Exporting Tour to China with SME2GO
2018 March 18 – 23, Beijing-Weifang-Rizhao-Beijing
We invite companies specialized in Smart City solutions, Food, Agricultural, Machinery, Fishing industry, Climate, Health, Logistics, Packaging, Distribution, Waste & Water Management, Energy, Automation, Education, etc. from the Baltic Region to join as part of the SME2GO delegation to Weifang, China on 18th of March.
This is a one of a kind networking and matchmaking opportunity with an objective to sign 4-5 real deals for participants of the delegation. In addition to Chinese private and state owned companies, you will meet with city mayors and regional directors ready to make deals with companies who can match their needs. You can also network and build relations with the Swedish, Finish and Estonian delegates during the trip.
If you are an SME, you only need to pay for your flight tickets to Beijing and back, we take care of the rest, including
- Match-making, Official dinner, networking,
- Training and consultation “Working with China”
- Interpreter during full visit,
- Accommodation (Business Hotel, single room)
- Transportation: Domestic flight, Train (InterCity), Bus
- Visa Application Fee for China (and invitation letter/itinerary from China Food Valley).
If you are a bigger company, but want to participate, your participation fee is 2500 Euros, including the above and flights from Helsinki to Beijing and back.
Why should you join?
- Co-operation framework signed between Weifang and SME2GO-program
- Support from local Politicians & Authorities with market, capital and facility
- Strong interest from the Chinese side for business match-making
- Each participant company in the SME2GO delegation will receive target business partner, which leads to contracts in different forms and level
By participating in this trip, your business will be demonstrated in the current regional planning proposals. It will be a unique opportunity and basis for future marketing initiatives in China.
In order to get a place and/or for more information, please contact: